Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Favorite Time Of Year

Yes, yes, yes, it is my FAVORITE time of year! Hayden and I have got the house all decked out in Halloween stuff including the outside. I meant to post pictures last week but got too busy with my new LITTLE one & trying to keep up on HOUSE work. Here is October at our house


Hayden was making faces like all the Halloween characters. . . Ghost, Frankenstein, Pumpkins, Candy Corn, Witch, etc, etc,  but most of his expressions are just the wide open month ghost face but it made me SMILE anyways

GHOST



Frankenstein




LAUGHING CANDY CORN



MONSTER EXPRESS TRAIN



The witch is in! Scott asked Hayden if I was the witch and he was nice enough to say NO but I think it's safe to say we can all be witchy sometimes :O)




INSIDE THE HOUSE




Our Fridge Magnets





Cooper made this little Frankenstein for Hayden! Thank you cousin Cooper









HAPPY OCTOBER FRIENDS & FAMILY 

2 comments:

  1. how darling! your decorations look so cute and the photos of Hayden are adorable! Nice work. Does Hayden have a costume for Halloween already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you! He is loving it and we can't wait to go to Linder Farms this year. He has yet to get a costume because he keeps changing his mind but we have looked twice and had a hard time with finding one that's AWESOME and in the right size, lol. We are going to look tonight though, wish us luck :O)

    ReplyDelete