Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pro Pictures

A lady in our ward offers to do a short FREE session for all the newborns in the ward! I'm so thankful for her service since we couldn't afford the pricey hospital ones. She got some cute shots! I can't wait to print so off to have up around the house and am thankful I have these to look back on. By the way I didn't know I was going to be in any of the pictures or I would of tried harder to look better !

Hollister was a month old yesterday! Wow, has time flown by. He is a pretty good boy & we are continuing to work on a routine and establishing organization with two kids :O) He is eating about 3.5 oz every three hours and getting up twice a night. He is very snugly and we just love his presence!












1 comment:

  1. Tiff they are so cute and you always look cute! I want a picture of the boys whenever you get a chance I have a magnet board (I bought from you I think your mom made it) anyway I want my nieces and nephews on it I have one of hay but I think he is like one so when you get the time I would love one or I can save one from your blog if that is okay

    ReplyDelete