Saturday, November 3, 2012

Baby Sleep

I saw this yesterday and thought it was way CUTE but I'm very glad this is NOT the case at our house! With that said here is a post on how GREAT Hollister has been sleeping! It was perfect timing that I saw this too because he slept even better than he ever has last night. He has been going to bed around 9 pm and gets up around 6 or 7 am! Last night he slept from 9 pm  to 7 am and didn't get up tell 5 am for his feeding! I am so HAPPY when I get this much consecutive deep sleep... Hurrah, for Hollister! He is right on track for sleeping through the night. He will be 2 months old on Tuesday and I think he'll be sleeping completely through the night by 3 months. Happy Sleeping Everyone & Thank You Baby Wise & Sleep Training



No comments:

Post a Comment