We went to the reopening of the Boise Temple Open House on Saturday! It was super duper BUSY! The line was all the way down & around the church next door to the temple. We where on the grounds for about a total of two hours. You watch a short twelve minute video before the tour and then the tour is about the same time length, maybe a little longer. It was a little hard keeping a three year old entertained that long but defiantly worth it. Hayden did not want to wear the white bootys you have to wear that are meant to keep the new carpet clean but other than that he liked it. I loved the peacefulness I felt as I watched the video & how happy I felt knowing the importance of temples! If we live worthily we can be a family FOREVER and that is the most important thing to me! I'm very thankful this November for a loving family and the truth I know about the gospel and the joy temples can bring to our lives! I hope everyone who gets a chance to go can feel the same way I did while there!!! It was absolutely stunning inside! I can't wait for another four years when Meridian has its temple open house and Hayden is a little older and understands more.



Hayden playing games with uncle Scott while we wait in line
Aunt Amanda and baby Hollister
Most Eligible Bachelor..... Scott. . . . .
Trying to get a good picture :o)
The STAR of the show
Diner @ Apple Bee's afterwards
The many faces of Hollister
What a neat experience for your family. I looked up some photos of the new interior of the temple. So beautiful!!
ReplyDelete