Somebody had a half birthday!
HAPPY 6 MONTHS HOLLISTER !
The time is just flying this time around and I feel like time has just slipped right through my hands. Hollister is so cute and starting to learn and change so much! At times I wish he would slow down but at the same time I love it. He is still not interested in rolling over but has started to sit up on his own and is starting to eat baby food at least once a day. He still drinks 6 oz and we are working on moving him to a 4 hr routine and have taken a way one nap which still leaves him napping three times a day. He is also working on getting another tooth on bottom. That's all I can think of for now but we love him a ton and are so blessed and thankful he's part of our FAMILY!!! Oh I remembered one last thing..... We are trying hard on mom and dad and baba is usually the only thing that comes out......
Smile for mamma
Lots of drool
Brother Love! Here is Hayden reading to Hollister when he was sick!




No comments:
Post a Comment