Thursday, March 14, 2013

You've Been Egged

Hayden and I had so much fun doing this You've Been Egged Easter activity last night!!! It was our first time doing it and we picked four friends to do it to. The HARD part was only picking four friends. We had fun filling the eggs together, sneaking the candy's, and hiding the eggs. We will defiantly do this every year as a family tradition. Hayden was just a little sad he didn't see as many friends as he wanted (some weren't home) and that he didn't get to find the eggs but he truly LOVED hiding them for his friends just as much!!!






The directions to the game 


 Jellly Bean Poem 


The three candy's we picked to share! 
Peanut M&M's, Robin Eggs, and Jelly Beans! 
YUMMMMMMMM


And it just wouldn't be a complete post without a picture of my CUTE boys 

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. I've never heard of being egged. Heard of being booed, elf-ed and hugged, but never egged - I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the egged idea! I totally want to do it! Do you have the template for the egg that you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber, it is so fun! You should totally do it.... Here is the website I don't have the link since I'm posting from my phone fabnfree.com

      Delete
  3. Our kids LOVED this!! It made their day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest Idea! Love the "empty egg" in the egg hunt!

    ReplyDelete