"The most precious jewels you'll ever have
around your neck are the arms of your children."
I just love this quote for two reasons...
1.) I absolutely love jewelry and not necessarily expensive jewelry but not a day goes by that I'm not wearing a necklace! And though there are times that I get mad because both my boys now have broken at least one of my necklaces BUT in the realm of life it doesn't matter AND
2.) I wouldn't trade it for the world because my two boys are the most precious things I'll ever have
Little guy is sick! After three nights of no sleep for Hollister and I, we took him to the doctor on Monday to find he had what I had expected a ear infection. He's now on a antibiotic for ten days and I hope he gets back to feeling like himself soon.
You are the pearls I cannot buy
Even when he's sick he can be so cute & happy :o)


No comments:
Post a Comment