Sunday, March 3, 2013

TOOTH

The little guy of the house isn't feeling 100%! He's always so easy going and good but 2 nights ago he got me up seven times. . . NOT normal for him! I was exhausted but still didn't know the cause. All day yesterday he was off too (not finishing a single bottle & not sleeping). He had diarrhea off and on the last two days as well and started to develop a cough.  I thought we finally jinxed ourselves and he has caught a bug but late last  night we realized a little baby tooth had popped through his gums. I'm still not sure if it's just teething or a little bug too but either way he is miserable. We have never seem him so sad. Here's the crazy part... Hayden got his teeth early as a baby and had them all fairly quick too. Looking back at his baby calendar last night we found out Hollister got his first tooth just FIVE days before Hayden did! Lets hope this passes quickly and he sleeps better the rest of the week because I'll be a single mommy for a while :o(


Look at those big blue eyes! Isn't he so sweet!
 I just love the way he holds his little hands!


And here are the two cutest brothers ever!
 Hayden & Hollister 

No comments:

Post a Comment