You're probably wondering about the title right about now and I have good reasoning for this. So I have decided to start a new chapter in my life and try my own vinyl cutter business. My mom has been doing this for a couple of years now and does a great job. Making designs can be lots of fun but working with vinyl cutters, plotters, weeding, and all the other things that come a long w it can be complicated. Well back to the title of this post, I love decorating and vinyl so a while ago my husband said our house was starting to look like a truck stop bathroom w all the vinyl on the wall. Now its a family joke! Anyways I needed practice w the machine so now we have four more quotes/designs up around our house & it won't be long before it does look like a truck stop bathroom. Here are my practice vinyl signs
MASTER BEDROOM SIGNS
Hollister's Room
No comments:
Post a Comment