Monday, April 15, 2013

Twins :o)

When Hayden was younger I came across a baby polo at the second time around baby store that looked a lot like a shirt I already had at home, so of course I got it... I love matching us & I figure even though I don't have girls we can still match colors. Today I wore that same shirt with Hollister! I don't know Hayden's age in the picture but of course in Hollister's he's 7 months. Enjoy the comparison

HAYDEN  &  MOMMY


HOLLISTER  &  MOMMY 

3 years difference and I'm still wearing my babies on the same hip and I still have the same jewelry not a lot has changed but new baby and new hair

P.S. The first picture isn't very good because I couldn't find a copy of it so it's a picture of a picture 

2 comments:

  1. Love being able to spend a few bucks on a shirt and have it last for years. And I LOVE our Once Upon a Child Store- makes it hard to buy my boys' clothes anywhere else! You guys are the cutest! This really shows how cute your short hair is on you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you and your kids always match. It's just so fun!

    ReplyDelete