Monday, July 8, 2013

CAMPING

We camped for three long days! It wasn't too bad but we are so use to having a spot for everything and it was hard to keep track of all our stuff and the baby stuff. Hollister and Hayden did awesome. Hollister did great up camping and was only a little fussy when commuting back home. He is in the middle of teething so he made the same funny face all weekend (little teeth showing and nose all scrunched up) It was good catching up with family that we hadn't seen in years but I was sad when I went through the pictures and realized I missed some people (sorry) !!!! My least favorite part was night time. I just didn't sleep good and hate the cold. We really enjoyed our time off though!

Hayden couldn't wait for his cousin Cooper to show up and when he finally did he brought Hayden a Burger King crown

Mitzi and Kim

Aunt Crystal & Kristin w Maylee

Me & Miss Maylee! She was so cute all dressed up for the 4th!

Hayden already covered in dirt and dirt burgers.

Trying on Uncle Dillon's helmet

The kids loved playing hide and go seek with Aunt Kristin and their favorite hiding spot was the back of the truck beds.


Jon and Hollister

Mr. Blue eyes playing in the tent

Little miss Maylee all tuckered out

Happy Camper

The boys and the teepee Aunt Maria helped them build.

Hayden, Joe, and Jeff

Aunt Cidney, Grandma Hatch, Cousin Joe, and Jon

Hollister swinging

Jon and Travis

Just hanging out AKA relaxing. . .


Hayden couldn't leave miss Maylee a lone


 Hayden playing with the piece of wood shaped like a gun


Grandma Mitze and Hollister making his SILLY face


Cooper's favorite thing MUD


Kim & Kurt 

I guess camping is good luck for me because I won lots of card games. The first game we played was Wacky Six (winner), then we played phase ten (winner) the next night when it was raining, then the last day we played GOLF and at the end of each round the person with the lowest points got a prize. I won five awesome prizes. The one not pictured must of gotten ate (milk duds)
Licorice and assortment of cards. 

A cute cup and hand soap

I loved the opportunity to travel and see family! I'm also thankful for our freedoms and our great country and all those who serve and have served for us and our country... To you I say THANK YOU! Happy 4th Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment