Hayden caught two ladybugs yesterday and was exited. He asked if I could find a jar to put them in. Luckily I was able to find one. Hayden had such faith that they could survive in this jar unlike his mommy who was more optimistic about how long they would survive. So we did a little googling and found that they need moisture/water so we put a wet cotton ball in the jar, a small rock, stick, and grass. Last night during family prayer he said thanks for mommy letting me keep the ladybugs. I hadn't realized it was such a big deal and made me smile. Hollister wanted the jar from Hayden so bad and Hayden kept saying no he'll drop it and it'll break. So Hollister pulled out the squeals and stinkface, it was too funny!!!
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment