Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Fun

Recently we have spent a lot of time doing art stuff! Hayden really loves puzzles, trains, and art right now. We used Popsicle sticks to make most of our art projects so far. It has been fun, messy, and a lot of patients (smile) especiually when doing it with four other children who aren't patient themselves!!! The first couple of pictures are the things we have made with popsicle sticks.


Hayden  painting  his  tree



Our trees! Hayden's tree actually looks better than mine!



Hayden's Reindeer



Our  snowflakes..... Hayden made the two small ones and I made the two big ones!




Hayden's reindeer on vacation coloring page, lol. I thought this was cute.
 



And another tree



I have a lot more coloring sheets for him and about one project a week for him tell Christmas. Should be fun!


His nativity coloring page

1 comment:

  1. Ah.....memories, memories, memories. I remember when Amber and Brittney were small. Children really make Holidays special.

    ReplyDelete